Cyber Security Solution
In the modern security environment, with a wide variety of ever-changing threats, tools are an essential part of cybersecurity. We’ll review several broad categories of cyber security solutions:
Application of security solutions
• Application security solutions—help test software applications for vulnerabilities during development and testing stages, and protect them against attacks when running in production.
• Endpoint security—deployed on endpoint devices like servers and employee workstations, prevent threats like malware and unauthorized access and help detect and stop breaches as they happen.
• Network security—monitor network traffic, identify potentially malicious traffic, and enable the organization to block, filter, or otherwise mitigate threats.
• Internet of things (IoT) security—help gain visibility and apply security controls to the growing network of IoT devices, which are increasingly used for mission-critical applications and store sensitive data, yet are often unsecured by design.
• Cloud security—help gain control over complex public, private, and hybrid cloud environments, by detecting security misconfigurations and vulnerabilities, and helping to remediate them.